Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Home Comforts

I have been quiet for the past couple of weeks, and that is because I was at home for Christmas.  Once I finally got home, I had a lovely quiet break with my family and friends, and I had my first white Christmas!
IMG_1697

Over the past couple of years, there are some things that I have really come to appreciate about being at home - the space (the space! Every time I come home now I collapse on the floor of my room, because I can), the fact that it is cleaned twice a week by someone other than me, how nice the furniture is, the outdoor space, the tv, and... The kitchen!
Let me give you a guided tour of why I love it so much:

IMG_1720
Well, first off, it's huge. Plus it has marble counters and a giant island unit.

IMG_1721
It is also very light - there are big, south facing french doors and this thing in the roof
IMG_1722
There is food everywhere. Cupboards full of dry goods, and this fridge,

IMG_1727
these fridge drawers,

IMG_1723
and this chest freezer in the garage.

Then, there is the cooker.
IMG_1724

*Angelic voices singing*

IMG_1725
5 gas burners, 2 ovens and a grill!

Oh, and let's not forget the most important kitchen resident:
IMG_1728

Hi Molly! I missed you!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment :)