Saturday, February 5, 2011

Short Hiatus

If you read my blog regularly (though I'm not sure many do) you may have noticed that I haven't posted very much in the past month or so. This is because I am very busy with schoolwork at the moment, amongst other things. It is important that I get good grades this semester, which is more difficult than usual since I am taking 6 courses. Therefore I just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up that I will probably not be posting as much as I have done in the past for the next couple of months, and also that there will be no update this week, since I have 3 midterms to study for. I hope you will bear with me, I should be back soon with some interesting posts :)
ps - here's a hint at what I will be up to the week after those midterms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)