Sunday, May 1, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 23

I think there may be some delays with the 30 Day Song Challenge for the next week or so - I am home and have lots of fun things to do and lovely weather, and my internet access is sporadic at best! Today is May Day and some of my friends and I went to join the May morning celebrations in Oxford. I will post a full account in the next few days - I took so many photos, I ought to share some of them - but I had a brilliant time, and I am so happy to be back in Oxfordshire for the moment. Until I went away to Vancouver I took this place for granted, but now I really appreciate what a wonderful place this is to grow up and live. I can't see myself staying anywhere else for too long!

So, back to the challenge - today is a song that you want to play at your wedding. I haven't given too much thought to how I would want my wedding to be, but I think romantic songs are generally appropriate, so I have chosen a song that I think is very romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)