Saturday, September 18, 2010

An Omen?

Three ravens just flew past my window in quick succession, and I'm wondering if this means something mystical is about to happen.  Actually I'm not worried at all, more excited by the fact that I can see ravens from my bedroom window - that certainly wouldn't happen if I was back home!
On the subject of the view from my window, boy am I happy with it! Last year my window looked out over some dumpsters which would be emptied very noisily at 6am sharp every morning. This year, I still have noise, from construction and the plant operations next door, but I also have this:
IMG_1424
That's Mount Baker in the background by the way
Also, instead of sharing a single room, I get my own bedroom and a shared kitchen and living space, with this view:
DSCN0435

Pretty Awesome

So basically, I'm pretty chuffed with my accommodation this year - now my friend and I have to work out how to live with two strangers who seem to be allergic to housework...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)