Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Song of the Week

Misfits_2ffffff

So, I have a midterm on Thursday, but instead of revising yesterday, I may or may not have watched all of the episodes of Misfits so far in about 12 hours. Oops. I honestly didn't mean to, but it turned out to be so good, and my desire to study was so small that I couldn't stop. I don't really know why I didn't catch on to it sooner, I've heard so many people raving about it. I guess I was scared that it would be really violent - I tried to watch the first episode once and had to stop because I was so scared that something gross was going to happen!

Anyway, after my Misfits binge, I bought the soundtrack from iTunes and I've picked one of the songs from that to be my song of the week. (Minor spoilers ahead) It plays in a fairly pivotal scene between Alisha and the man in the mask (who incidentally have got to be the most attractive couple on television) and I can't get enough of it.
The song is "Paradise Circus" by Massive Attack, from their 2010 album Heligoland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)