Sunday, September 23, 2012

New Year, Old Habits


 Here's a hint about one of the places I went this summer. 
Also, a fairly accurate portrait of my energy levels at the moment!

Well, hello! I'm back! Has it really been 9 months since I last posted? The last school year was very tough, and basically left me emotionally incapacitated for most of the summer. I'm feeling better now, any way, and I am back in Canada for my final year of University! I'm two weeks in, and procrastination is starting to rear it's ugly head, so I thought I'd start blogging again. Also a couple of people have mentioned my blog in the past few weeks, which was a nice reminder that people do actually read it!


Suppose I'd better get a picture of some food in here somehow!
Jerk-style and souvlaki-style chicken on the barbie.

At the moment I'm enjoying my courses, and have been getting up to some fun, sometimes food-related things outside of school. I've moved into a new flat with two friends, close to campus so I have a bit more free time, and with a bigger kitchen! I'm still trying to improve my cooking, so will be trying some new things, though I might post a few of my own recipes.
If all goes well and I get enough homework done, I'll be doing some baking later on today so stay tuned for a food post!

I hope all of you are well, and I'll be speaking to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)