Wednesday, November 10, 2010

To Do List

*EDIT* Here we are, photographic evidence!
Timmy's before yoga = yes.

Even though I have been in Vancouver for a while, there are a bunch of "Canadian" things that I haven't done yet, so Eva of The Hungry Undergrad and I thought that it would be a good idea to make a list of the things I need to do before I leave. I'm going to post it in a new section, and cross them off as I do them - at the moment it is quite short, but I am going to add to it - if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment. You will also find that most of them are food-related - this is how my life works!
I have already crossed one off since we thought of the idea last week - I have finally been to Tim Hortons! I hope to have pictoral evidence soon!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment :)