Tuesday, April 12, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 6


Today's description is A song that reminds you of somewhere. It was actually surprisingly hard to think of songs that reminded me of places that weren't gigs or festivals (thought that would be a bit boring) since songs generally remind me of events rather than just places. A lot of songs make me think of driving between places too, rather than one particular location, since I always listen to music in the car. Then there are the songs that make me think of places where I've never even been - so all in all, it is quite difficult to filter through all of that to find a song that reminds me of an actual, single, place!
The song I've come up with is Love Today by Mika, and it reminds me of the carriage driving camp I went to in the summer for a couple of years. One year, one of the other kids had the CD with them, and we ended up listening to it all the time, and even doing a musical drive to it on the last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)