Friday, April 22, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 15

Whoops! I was so out of it last night - I wrote this post but forgot to publish it! I'll make up for it by posting two today!
Sorry my posts have been so brief lately, I have been cramming furiously for the past few days! My next (and last!) exam isn't until next week, so I am looking forward to doing something other than revision (namely, packing up all my stuff to move out of here) for a little bit.
Today's description is A song that describes you. This was hard. I have become convinced that musicians don't really write songs about people like me! Or rather, if they do, they write about aspects of myself that I don't particularly want to broadcast over the internet...
I've gone for Battery Human by Stornoway. I've certainly felt like this for the past few weeks - the combination of rain and revision has left me inside all day, chained to my computer and drowning in bits of paper! I intend to spend all summer outside to make up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)