Saturday, October 30, 2010

Spellbinder

IMG_0095

Today is my dog Molly's 8th birthday - happy birthday Molly!

IMG_0096

Her pedigree name is Brierbay Spellbinder, which I think is pretty fitting, since she was born the day before halloween and she has my entire family wrapped around her little finger!

My_Baby_by_mollziki

Gosh, eight years has gone by quickly! I was in year seven the year we got her, now I am in my second year of university.  I remember going to visit her and her siblings when she was so small she could fit into the palm of my hand, and they did that tiny puppy thing of coughing when they were happy - now she looks like this:

IMG_1031

Happy Birthday Molly! I can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :)